This session will be recorded.
Syllabi are foundational academic resources for students. Despite this fact, most syllabi pose accessibility and equity challenges. Join to discover what these challenges are and how your institution can overcome them.
• Discover the student’s perspective as it relates to syllabus access and equitability
• Drive student ease of use by publishing your syllabus directly into D2L and other LMS environments
• Overcome the access gap by leveraging technology to ensure syllabi are ADA compliant
• Find solutions to easily publish a mobile friendly digital syllabus
• Learn how to reduce student disputes caused by missing syllabus information
• See how others incorporate rich digital content to drive student interaction with the syllabus