This session was recorded.
In this collaborative session, participants evaluate a blended learning environment to promote students’ belonging that combines Lumen Learning’s Waymaker courseware and virtual classroom instruction with enriched open educational resources (OER).
The participant learners will:
• Review a course structure for Introduction to Business that combines enriched open educational resources (OER) from Lumen Learning with a learning management system (LMS) and virtual classroom instruction.
• Learn about one instructor’s successes and challenges in creating self-regulated learners in a blended learning environment.
• Examine a strategy for developing intentional, independent, self-directed learners.
• Share their research and practice with designing courses for blended learning environments.
• Suggest best practices and network to promote future collaborations.