This session was recorded.
The DAT Project provides facilitators for faculty-staff-student departmental teams. The teams catalyze sustained change in curriculum, instruction and/or culture. Explore ideas and resources for catalyzing change in your departments!
• Identify some ideal changes that would benefit your department.
• Become familiar with the DAT Model and examples of how DATs have created curricular, instructional, and/or cultural change.
• Compare examples of DAT change projects to change efforts going on in your institution.
• Relate DAT project principles to the culture of your department.
• Hypothesize which aspects of the DAT Model will work well — and not so well — in the community college context.
• Become familiar with free change support resources at dat-project.org.