This session was recorded.
Reflection assignments reveal insights about students’ experiences. In this presentation we will share what reflection assignments are, why they are useful, and a few ideas about how to implement them.
As an attendee, you will:
• Create your definition of “reflection.”
• Discover the benefits of student reflection assignments.
• Recognize how reflections create empathy and a personalization in teaching.
• Question why you would want to utilize student reflections in your courses.
• Repurpose examples from the panelists into your own assignment model.