The CONNECT 2019 Instructional Excellence Award Winners will be announced at the CONNECT Conference on October 11th!
One instructor from each of our 17 departments is selected by their Department Chair and will be honored with an Instructional Excellence Award. All our Instructional Excellence award winners exemplify the CCCOnline Academic Instruction Mission Statement:
The Academic Instruction team is committed to supporting the CCCS Colleges and their students through high quality content and innovative instruction.
The Instructional Excellence Award recipients are exemplary CCCOnline instructors who demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Follow CCCOnline procedures and communicate promptly and professionally with CCCOnline staff and students.
· Actively support student learning and promote student success in the classroom.
· Demonstrate strengths in one or more of the following areas (our core values and principles):
· Integrity: We commit to upholding the highest professional standards. We continually seek improvement and embrace accountability.
· Quality: We commit to excelling in learner-centered instruction. We value a quality review process that incorporates academic expertise and student experience.
· Collaboration: We commit to building a strong academic relationship with the CCCS Colleges. We value outreach opportunities with students, faculty, and administration.
We are pleased to present our 2019 Instructional Excellence Award winners.